Sunday 20 May 2012

It's been a while since I posted. Since summer's coming up and I have school finals and I gotta study for that. Anyways, my team had a baseball game yesterday and we lost 12-8. It was a time limit and because we started out REALLY slow that hurt us. I hit off and got to third and the third baseman missed the ball. I got up and started to go home. My knee just went dead and I almost fell. I got home but man does it hurt. I struck out and walked also. Still it was good expierence playing first and getting a piece of the action almost every time. Also we got a double play so that was great too.

Onto other news.... The Yankees are just stinking it up. I got MLB At Bat and almost every game I look at they lose. I don't know, maybe I need to quit looking at the games.

I haven't been able to pick up any new cards lately but that should stop once summer comes and I get some more money. I'm thinking of trying to finish Allen and Ginter and possibly Topps Archives. Gypsy Queen seems third or forth on the list for now.

Also, I'm curious.... Would anybody like to do a box break of a new product? Just wondering....

Jordan



No comments:

Post a Comment