Thursday 10 May 2012

Golden Age of Card Collecting?

I'm only 13. I don't remember the Golden Age. If people even call it that. I don't remember when no one was worried if they had to pick up a random color card for their teams. I don't remember when there wasn't autographs and relics in every single card. (At least it seems like it) Sadly I never got to expierence that. Man, I wouldn't have to worry if I got one bad card because they all were good for trade. I have TONS of cards I don't need.

I wish I could've expierenced that. But for the time being time travel is impossible. Maybe just maybe we can sell all our cards and make a time machine. Then we can see our pasts selves. That's an interesting idea.

I just kid but with the world going nuts over crazy stuff.... Maybe we need to stop and remember the older days. (I'm not calling anybody old)

All that was pulled out of my crazy head in five minutes. Anyways, quick question.... If you run, walk, jump rope, skip etc. how long do you go? My goal is by the end of the summer to be able to run 4 miles without stopping.

    Friend of the Evil Empire and youngest person to have a baseball card blog,
                     Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment